Pass Rate

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_S

Reaction score
Based on the results from various states till now, has anyone compiled data about the pass rate? national average, first timers, repeat takers etc. NCEES won't release this data for long I guess..

Thanks.

Based on the results from various states till now, has anyone compiled data about the pass rate? national average, first timers, repeat takers etc. NCEES won't release this data for long I guess..
Thanks.
THis data may be released by Tuesday (that is a guess) or sometime this coming week for sure. If one would just compile the pass and fail on this forum and calculate a rate, I bet you that the pass rate will probably be around 90%.

Thanks.
THis data may be released by Tuesday (that is a guess) or sometime this coming week for sure. If one would just compile the pass and fail on this forum and calculate a rate, I bet you that the pass rate will probably be around 90%.
Yeah thats what I guessed, especially for the Texas forum. I mean everyone seems to say they passed. I wonder what happened to the cut-off score this time around. Anyways I am still waiting for the CA results. Long long wait.

Thanks.

I took the exam in Arkansas and I counted 74 in the exam room and only 41 passed. I don't know about percentage according to discipline. I only knew three other people in the room and all four of us were taking the civil. Three of us passed, myself included as a repeat offender (third time). Two were first time takers (both passed) and the other was also a repeater (did not pass). I have yet to go through the list of new PEs and sort by discipline, but I also do not have a full list of all takers that day.

Based on the results from more than 40 states, what seems to be the pass rate? I believe NCEES will update the information this coming week.

I took the exam in Arkansas and I counted 74 in the exam room and only 41 passed. I don't know about percentage according to discipline. I only knew three other people in the room and all four of us were taking the civil. Three of us passed, myself included as a repeat offender (third time). Two were first time takers (both passed) and the other was also a repeater (did not pass). I have yet to go through the list of new PEs and sort by discipline, but I also do not have a full list of all takers that day.
Just curious...but how the heck do you know how many in that room passed? Did you email/call every single person who was in that room and ask them?

Back