PA PE results - Post results here

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am also not in the list, my last name starts with a V. Hope this doesn't mean I failed. Congrats!

I am still listed as an EIT also. I thought that the license verification was the last to update. What about the NCEES website?

Just be patient guys but keep checking. first time i checked it said EIT. i waited 10 minutes and it said PE!!!

Last name starts with M.

I am still listed as an EIT also. I thought that the license verification was the last to update. What about the NCEES website?
That's how it is supposed to work, but PCS apparently stands for Piece o' C^@p Service and hasn't updated PA yet.

I'm a "M" and now listed on the PA license website :juggle:

The wait is now over.

Congrats to everyone else!

Also big thank you to all the people constantly updating their status and frustration with this waiting process. Definitely kept me sane knowing other people were anxiously waiting.

THANKS PAENG21!!!!!!!

My EIT shows as NULL AND VOID... and a few lines down, there is a new line showing PE with status ACTIVE!!!!!!

It's gonna be a good weekend!!!

Also big thank you to all the people constantly updating their status and frustration with this waiting process. Definitely kept me sane knowing other people were anxiously waiting.
TRUE DAT!!!!

It was good to have all of you to co-miserate with!!!!

I passed!!!! Mechanical -- Machine Design..... Going to the Conference to do a victory dance and thank the Almighty

Passed Civil Transpo - i will now stop banging my head off my desk. Congrats to all and good luck.

Back