PA PE results - Post results here

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a little warmer today. I think everybody waiting from PA has warmed things up.

Just looking at the PCS website and noticed that now the PA State Board has access to the PCS online portal. They were just added today or yesterday. Maybe they got their technical issues taken care of and now we'll find out soon.

https://www.pcshq.com/?page=login

Just looking at the PCS website and noticed that now the PA State Board has access to the PCS online portal. They were just added today or yesterday. Maybe they got their technical issues taken care of and now we'll find out soon.

https://www.pcshq.com/?page=login
paeng21, to clarify your statement, are you saying that the PA State Board wasn't on this list before a couple days ago? I think that is what you meant, but I just wanted to make sure. I hope that is the case, because that makes me feel closer to getting some results.

Thanks,

Anybody call or email PCS today?
What is the use? They will release the results when they are ready.
We should challenge their delay! Its not fair, especially if we need to retake the exam. And especially if we paid all these fees to take this exam.

Whats their number, I will call them too this afternoon.
I agree with JohnHu, and also with aneesu786.

While I do think that it is absurd that it has been just over 3 weeks since the results were released and we still have nothing, I dont think calling PCS, or the board, or NCEES is going to get you, or anybody, anything. I am willing to bet that anyone you actually talk to has nothing to do with releasing the results, and they will give you the same answer as they have been.

The results are always mailed from the PA state board, so if you are going to call anyone it would be them. I still think that will get you nothing but unnecessary frustration.

I work with 2 other individuals, who received their results 12 months and 18 months ago, and both were notified via a letter from the PA board, and neither were notified online.

It may suck, but I honestly think the only thing we can do is wait.

Anybody call or email PCS today?
What is the use? They will release the results when they are ready.
We should challenge their delay! Its not fair, especially if we need to retake the exam. And especially if we paid all these fees to take this exam.

Whats their number, I will call them too this afternoon.
I agree with JohnHu, and also with aneesu786.

While I do think that it is absurd that it has been just over 3 weeks since the results were released and we still have nothing, I dont think calling PCS, or the board, or NCEES is going to get you, or anybody, anything. I am willing to bet that anyone you actually talk to has nothing to do with releasing the results, and they will give you the same answer as they have been.

The results are always mailed from the PA state board, so if you are going to call anyone it would be them. I still think that will get you nothing but unnecessary frustration.

I work with 2 other individuals, who received their results 12 months and 18 months ago, and both were notified via a letter from the PA board, and neither were notified online.

It may suck, but I honestly think the only thing we can do is wait.
I agree with all the above post now as well. Did call PCS, got the same answer -- wait 12 weeks -- well resolve to waiting patiently. Maybe the PA board is drafting up letters now :) I am trying my best to be optimistic, but failing regrettably.

Refer to Post #65 of this thread. My coworker passed the PE Civil last April. NCEES released results to member boards on May 25th. My coworker received an email on May 26th that the results were accessible through his NCEES account. So explain that.....

Refer to Post #65 of this thread. My coworker passed the PE Civil last April. NCEES released results to member boards on May 25th. My coworker received an email on May 26th that the results were accessible through his NCEES account. So explain that.....
Interesting. My apologies dussbucs, I must have missed your post somehow.

I am surprised that my coworkers didn't receive it via email, as they are both pretty tech savvy.

I dont know what to think anymore.

US=> :beat: <=PCS/NCEES/PA

still nothing today....

my buddy took it last year in October and he got his results online on Jan 5th. that has come and gone...

Check your name on the license verification website! My name's on the website as a PE!

It occurs to me that the process of waiting for the results is a lot like the exam itself.

The first week was like the morning portion. You are wide-eyed and hopeful. You leave it on cloud nine, thinking that what you are aiming for is right within your sights.

The next 2 or 3 weeks, or more, is the afternoon portion. You start off with a positive attitude but quickly realize that in the middle of an excruciating mind****, plagued with headaches and brief fits of panic. You try to remain steadfast and strong but no matter what you do; you just can’t quite seem to get the answers you are looking for. At the end, you are conquered, slightly destroyed, and possibly hung-over the next day, all the while still hoping that you don’t ever have to do it again.

Back