P.E. window decal

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DVINNY

2-time 10K winner
Reaction score
So how many of you got your P.E. window decal in the mail?

I think it is awesome actually.

professional_engineer_pe_euro_oval_decal.jpg

I got one from a co-worker who for some reason had a couple dozen of them lying around. His also say "National Society of Professional Engineers" across the top. Mine is thumb-tacked to the wall next to my eb.com sticker.

K- send me your address I will get you one (I thought I had but if I haven't I apologize). - Jesse Jackson style....

Actually, mine differs slightly from the one in my pic above. Mine has National Society of Professional Engineers across the top of it.

Mine has gotten me out of speeding tickets.
how did that work?
Capt. rambled on about the outer circumference of the wheels, and how they directly impact the reading on the speedometer, and since it was unseasonably hot outside, the tires became a tad bit over-inflated. This inflation caused an increase in circumference, and rendered his speedometer inaccurate. He was unaware of this inaccuracy due to the extremely effiecient air conditioning unit that he modified for his vehicle. It is running at 97% efficiency thanks to the turbo doppler inter-cooler that he added himself the weekend before. The fact that it was so cool and nice in his interior space, didn't alert him to the fact that it was very hot outside and the tires may be heating up, causing the before mentioned inflation.

Had he noticed the inflation issue on his tires, he would have slowed down to make up for the difference in speed that was not properly reflected on his speedometer. Even if slowing down, ment that he would be late for his volunteer work. He was volunteering his engineering services for the site developement of the new practice shooting range that would belong to, and benefit all of the local law enforcement officials.

Back