Oregon

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

belch

Maybe this is already out there but the next OSBEELS meeting is scheduled for January 9, 2007. Looks like that is when Oregon will approve NCEES list. Ugh.

I thought it sucked that PA's meeting isn't until December 20th...the second week of January is just laughable.

:tone:

Nothing gets done in Oregon in December. Should have waited to take the April exam. Studying all summer and waiting over the holiday is about the worst.

Might not apply to Oregon, but I don't think the board has to meet before results are sent out or approved.

Georgia board met on Tuesday of this week and won't meet again until January 23, 2007.

looks like the meeting was on jan 10 last year and letters were mailed on the 12th. so it looks like second week in january for oregonians. stupid system.

The funny thing is, I just called OSBEELS and asked when the results are scheduled to be mailed. The secretary told me "not until mid-january", "because we have not recieved the scores from National, yet."

:wtf:

It makes me very angry :brick: when I hear that other boards have the scores and have at least posted them on their websites. the folowing must be true:

a. some of you bastards are lying.

b. OBEELS are bastards, and are lying.

c. NCEES plays favorites when releasing scores.

i am inclined to believe "B".

Anybody want to comment? somebody give me the straight scoop!

Last edited:
I am waiting for PA also....I hope it stays unitl after the first of the year...I want to enjoy not knowing for the holidays

I think NJ took the longest to return results for the April Test...

i totally think osbeels is lying. they have to make themselves feel important by "approving" the passing list. which won't happen until jan 9th even if they have the results now...

I think some of us are just UNLUCKY bastards. I think everyone involved with the licensing process is a bastard...I'm a bastard...everybody on the OTHER BOARD is a bastard...I think we are all bastards. I know for a fact everyone here in PA is a bastard. BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD. I just like to say BASTARD.

I think it was said best by belch above...STUPID SYSTEM

GOOD LUCK ON THAT!!!

Sorry...I'm not normally as negative...I'm just starting to get burned out waiting....I'm not sure if I should start to study again for April...I guess I'm just getting nervous.

We are going on a cruise over Christmas and New Year's (which is also my birthday)....and I know I am just going to be sitting and worrying the whole time...wondering when my failure letter will be coming.

Back