ordering a pizza in 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MA_PE

engine near
Reaction score
I saw this on another forum and thought it might go well with the Cap'n's Big Brother post.

"Ordering a Pizza in 2015

This is absolutely hilarious, but the scary part about it is that it's probably not too far away from being reality, providing Obama has his way with socialized medicine, and digitizing medical records.

Want to know how to order a pizza in 2015? Click the link and see.

Turn up the volume, listen closely and watch the pointer!"

ordering a pizza in 2015

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this on another forum and thgught it might gp well with the Cap'n's Big Brother post.

This is absolutely hilarious, but the scary part about it is that it's probably not too far away from being reality, providing Obama has his way with socialized medicine, and digitizing medical records.

ordering a pizza in 2015
I bet it isn't too far from the truth....

you have to define your terms... "far from the truth" will be hard to quantify when it comes time to pay out the bet...

you have to define your terms... "far from the truth" will be hard to quantify when it comes time to pay out the bet...
In five years, the most the pizza joint will have is your phone number, address, and history of past orders - just like they have today.

I saw this on another forum and thought it might go well with the Cap'n's Big Brother post.

ordering a pizza in 2015
I am not saying you are wrong, but considering the amount of freedom/privacy the last administration took away from our citizens I have to question whether you are truly concerned about this issue or just don't like Obama.

The Patriot Act was a much larger threat to our freedoms and rights than the National Health Care Plan. Does illegal wire taps ring a bell? I am guessing you had no such outrage then. But did protecting our liberties only become a priority after Jan. 20th?

This sort of talk back in 2002 would have gotten you labeled Un-American.

Maybe he doesn't like the gov.

FWIW, I think both parties are more interested in stripping our rights than looking out for our welfare.

I am not saying you are wrong, but considering the amount of freedom/privacy the last administration took away from our citizens I have to question whether you are truly concerned about this issue or just don't like Obama.
The Patriot Act was a much larger threat to our freedoms and rights than the National Health Care Plan. Does illegal wire taps ring a bell? I am guessing you had no such outrage then. But did protecting our liberties only become a priority after Jan. 20th?

I certainly got that tag in years past and I consider myself a conservative! The Patriot Act was entirely unconstitutional. Bush set a bad precedent which the current admin thinks it can use to justify its actions.

PS I delivered pizza for four years and in that time the number of super greasy meat combo pizzas went out the door with a jumbo DIET pepsi still resonates. "Sir, that zero calorie diet pepsi does nothing to fend off the 7,000 calorie pizza slices you'll be eating"

PPS Love the fax tax mention

I was/am absolutely against the Patriot Act. I changed from a die-hard conservative Republican into somewhere between a Libertarian and an Anarcho-Capitalist during the Bush Administration. To be fair, not all of that transition was Bush's fault, but it certainly didn't help.

one small item overlooked... 2012... 2013... 2014... 2015

we'll all be gone in 2012. no pizza for anyone.

I certainly got that tag in years past and I consider myself a conservative! The Patriot Act was entirely unconstitutional. Bush set a bad precedent which the current admin thinks it can use to justify its actions.
I'm a conservative, and too have been against the Patriot Act. I agree with the above statement ^^

PS I delivered pizza for four years and in that time the number of super greasy meat combo pizzas went out the door with a jumbo DIET pepsi still resonates. "Sir, that zero calorie diet pepsi does nothing to fend off the 7,000 calorie pizza slices you'll be eating"
I have to disagree with this, as one of the people who order that combo, I'm getting 7,000 calories from the pizza, but ZERO from the Diet Pepsi. If I were to order a regular Pepsi, that would be another 500 calories, 7,500 total, so in fact, I am cutting my calorie consumption by 7%. That's how one loses weight :D

What happens in 2012? Should I start making planes?
I don't think you can escape death in a plane. Dec. 21, 2012 is the last date accounted for in the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar (which accounts for about 5125 years). Many people think that this is a prophecy of doomsday/armageddon.

I don't think you can escape death in a plane. Dec. 21, 2012 is the last date accounted for in the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar (which accounts for about 5125 years). Many people think that this is a prophecy of doomsday/armageddon.
I meant "plans"... still, same difference! How can I avoid the Armageddon?!?

I meant "plans"... still, same difference! How can I avoid the Armageddon?!?
[ܖärmǝܒgedn]

ܖärmǝˈgedn 1. (in the New Testament) the last battle between good and evil before the Day of Judgment.

2. a dramatic and catastrophic conflict, typically seen as likely to destroy the world or the human race: nuclear Armageddon.

It looks like the best way to aviod the Armageddon would be to die before 21 Decemeber 2012.

Back