Ongoing CBT Exam Spam Thread 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ARIES SPAM

51859001639_e3126cb0c3_b.jpg

How fast will new hire (who is not at all a new grad) catch on to everything? Only the spam gods know!

OMG HAPPY SPAMMY FRIDAY TO YOU AS WELL MY FRIEND

And omg Ducky!!!!!! 😭

One time, when I was a teenager I was in the car with my mom, and that song in the movie came on the radio - If We Hold On Together by Diana Ross. And my hormonal teen self just cried and cried and cried. Still makes me want to cry when I hear it though lol.

OMG HAPPY SPAMMY FRIDAY TO YOU AS WELL MY FRIEND

And omg Ducky!!!!!! 😭

One time, when I was a teenager I was in the car with my mom, and that song in the movie came on the radio - If We Hold On Together by Diana Ross. And my hormonal teen self just cried and cried and cried. Still makes me want to cry when I hear it though lol.
LOL awwww!!!

I haven't seen that movie since I was single digits and REAL TALK - I don't think I'd be able to keep my shit together if I watched it now. Husband and I once watched the scene where Littlefoot's mom dies, and we were like.....why are we doing this to ourselves? What is wrong with us???

LOL awwww!!!

I haven't seen that movie since I was single digits and REAL TALK - I don't think I'd be able to keep my shit together if I watched it now. Husband and I once watched the scene where Littlefoot's mom dies, and we were like.....why are we doing this to ourselves? What is wrong with us???
Yes, I refuse to watch it now, because I KNOW it will make me cry!!!!! I used to love it as a kid though lol

It's weird though, because there are certain movies that I will watch when I need a good cry. But A Land Before Time is just too extra sad for some reason I can't handle it lol

Yes, I refuse to watch it now, because I KNOW it will make me cry!!!!! I used to love it as a kid though lol

It's weird though, because there are certain movies that I will watch when I need a good cry. But A Land Before Time is just too extra sad for some reason I can't handle it lol
Let me see if I can articulate how I feel about it...obviously sad things happen to kids and kids understand grief and loss. But I think for a lot of us, watching it when we're so young, some of the other topics covered in the film (like aging, passing of time/"circle of life" etc) are so abstract that while we can appreciate how sad it is that Littlefoot's mom dies, we can be detached from the other heavy aspects of it.

But watching it as an adult, you're very aware of your mortality, likely more acquainted with loss and grief, and better understand how fleeting life is and I'M ADDING A CUTE GIF HERE TO DISTRACT MYSELF FROM THE FEELS

Back