Ongoing CBT Exam Spam Thread 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me see if I can articulate how I feel about it...obviously sad things happen to kids and kids understand grief and loss. But I think for a lot of us, watching it when we're so young, some of the other topics covered in the film (like aging, passing of time/"circle of life" etc) are so abstract that while we can appreciate how sad it is that Littlefoot's mom dies, we can be detached from the other heavy aspects of it.

But watching it as an adult, you're very aware of your mortality, likely more acquainted with loss and grief, and better understand how fleeting life is and I'M ADDING A CUTE GIF HERE TO DISTRACT MYSELF FROM THE FEELS
Wow you said that so perfectly!!!!!!!!
Gifs To Make You Smile And Stress Less | UAL Halls Life

I haven't seen that movie since I was single digits and REAL TALK - I don't think I'd be able to keep my shit together if I watched it now. Husband and I once watched the scene where Littlefoot's mom dies, and we were like.....why are we doing this to ourselves? What is wrong with us???
@txjennah PE, @MeowMeow PE I vote reminisce.
Just watch ALBT after you watch Mad Max Fury Road, It's basically the same thing.
Mad Max Fury Road GIF - Mad Max Fury Road - Discover & Share GIFs

My dog has been a major effing brat this morning. But then he tried to jump onto my office chair. I picked him up, and he's now fast asleep on my lap, snuggled on a cozy blanket. Typing is a little difficult with his head resting on my arm, but I'm managing.

All my dog wanted was some warm snugs spam

Whoa spam. I had to scroll all the way to page 2 on the What's new to find the CBT Spam Thread.
#muchempty

Back