Ongoing CBT Exam Spam Thread 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only Beanie babies I had back then were the sheep from McDonald's and the Princess Diana beanie (the one everyone thought would be worth lots of money, ha). They were so cute! I loved my little Beanie baby sheep.

I was also really into American Girl books and the catalog. I would pore over that catalog for hours. I got Molly for my fifth grade graduation. Omg, those dolls were so fucking expensive! $82 in the early/mid-90s! I'm amazed I got even one, lol.

The only Beanie babies I had back then were the sheep from McDonald's and the Princess Diana beanie (the one everyone thought would be worth lots of money, ha). They were so cute! I loved my little Beanie baby sheep.

I was also really into American Girl books and the catalog. I would pore over that catalog for hours. I got Molly for my fifth grade graduation. Omg, those dolls were so fucking expensive! $82 in the early/mid-90s! I'm amazed I got even one, lol.
The semi-personalized are $140 now. The complete 100% customizable are $200.

Back