Ongoing CBT Exam Spam Thread 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone seeing April Fool's pranks on their social media feeds?

One influencer I follow made a post asking for contributions for a down payment on her house, a "humble 4000 sq ft." I was like, what is she smoking?!!! But the GoFundMe link is actually raising money for Habitat for Humanity. I thought that was pretty funny and is a prank for a good cause.

I had a friend who had just started dating someone - they had been together maybe a month or so - and she posted a pic on Facebook saying that she was pregnant. He was understandably not enthused by this prank.

I don't prank people for April Fool's. It just seems mean, but I do enjoy funny pranks (like Google's annual pranks).

Anyone seeing April Fool's pranks on their social media feeds?

One influencer I follow made a post asking for contributions for a down payment on her house, a "humble 4000 sq ft." I was like, what is she smoking?!!! But the GoFundMe link is
I saw a cute one where someone I know posted a silly picture of their toddler doing a yoga pose and said they sent his photos to a modeling agency and he was selected to be a yoga model for a children's yoga book and a ton of people were sincerely congratulating her lolol. It was pretty adorable though. He would be a cute little yogi model.

Back