Ongoing CBT Exam Spam Thread 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just set in stone plans for my end of summer hiking trip. 30ish miles, 12k-15k feet of elevation gain, and 5 mountain summits over 4 days. Time to get in shape.
Yasssssss what Jenn said!!!! 👇 That's so cool! It would take me years to prepare and get in shape for that haha
That sounds amaaaaazing!! I hope you can post some pics here of your views :)

One time in first grade my bff at the time and I wore our matching Aladdin windbreaker suits to school. Our teacher made us go to one of the 3rd grade classrooms and model for them.
I loved my bright windbreaker suits and caboodles though. Also I had Lisa Frank shit everywhereeeeee....stickers, trapper keeper, pencils, erasers, everything.
Also used to wear different colored converse sneakers on each foot with my leggings with straps around feet, because I was super cool.

Any recos SPAM?
All the original Pixar movies. Especially Monsters Inc! Also, all the Marvel movies that were released there only, if that’s your thing. And the Mandalorian and Boba Fett series, if you like Star Wars/action. And any nostalgia-inspired finds from your 90s/2000s childhood!

Just set in stone plans for my end of summer hiking trip. 30ish miles, 12k-15k feet of elevation gain, and 5 mountain summits over 4 days. Time to get in shape.
Very cool! I love hiking but don’t do it nearly as much as I should. Also, I never do anything backpacking-related, usually just more day hikes.

Are you going with others?

One time in first grade my bff at the time and I wore our matching Aladdin windbreaker suits to school. Our teacher made us go to one of the 3rd grade classrooms and model for them.
I loved my bright windbreaker suits and caboodles though. Also I had Lisa Frank shit everywhereeeeee....stickers, trapper keeper, pencils, erasers, everything.
Also used to wear different colored converse sneakers on each foot with my leggings with straps around feet, because I was super cool.
Lisa Frank stuff was the best!!

DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER POGS?!?!?!
I didn't really even know how to play them, but I collected them anyway.
YESSSS I had pogs!!

Growing up in the 90s was a lot of fun. I'm grateful to be part of the last generation before social media, etc. I can't imagine going through middle school and high school with social media, omg.

DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER POGS?!?!?!
I didn't really even know how to play them, but I collected them anyway.
Yasss I had POGS! And I rode my Rollerblades/BMX bike everywhere! Also learned breakdancing, played N64/Gameboy/Sega, and killed my Tamagotchi more times that I want to admit.

Back