OKLAHOMA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I PASSED CIV/STR. First time for the Civ/Str (I took the STR 1 three times before)... :thumbsup: :beerchug
WOW! :blink:

Really congratulations!

Way to stick with it.

Yes, I will be going to the ceremony. It'll be nice to receive the wall certificate so I can proudly hang it (after those long hours of studying and the stress with the waiting). Hope to meet you there!!!

congrats again!

ANd PLEASE PLEASE take pics of the award ceremony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOT my PE # and stamp also. Cannot believe all the pain of studying for hours and the exam stress boils down to just one silly stamp!! :bow: :bow:

I am still proud that it is behind me. I wish the best of luck to all you PE takers for October. I am sure you will do great!!

Any Civil Str/Geo questions, please post.

Went to the awards ceremony in OK City. Man that certificate sure looks nice. Had fun meeting other engineers that labored for their certificate.

Went and celebrated with the family at Joe's Crab Shack. Inlaws picked up the tab. :woot: :woot:

Did not run into hogfan1 :( I was the guy that came in 15 min late with the whole family... if you were there, :GotPics:

Mine will be here as soon as I can make mine fit. +1

I would say about 12 P.E.'s and 6 L.S.

My P.E. meant more to me than my degree. I didn't go through graduation for my bachelors. Which upset my wife. But I wanted this occasion documented with pictures. :true:

Hi Kipper, Sorry I did not look for you, I was more concerned with my five-yr old behaving at the ceremony. I was there, I was the first called in the PE list. Yes, the certificate is surreal, after the first three failed attempts at SE I, I thought I'd never see that certificate. I guess perserverence pays off.

I was in the middle row in the very front with my family. I am sure I saw you there, just did not strike me to call out or look for you.

Hope we can meet sometime. Will be hanging my cert on the wall soon.

Cool! I am glad you made it. It was nice and hot. I took a wrong turn and caught grief from my family.

I told them, what do you expect I am an engineer now.

We will get our pictures up after they post them on the website.

Where abouts are you?

"The first one called", you had the longest name there. You kids did well. I was the one that took my family up for pictures.

Last edited:
Kipper,

I am in Tulsa. After seeing the picture, I now remember seeing you. Yea, the pictures should be posted next week. What area of OK are you in?

Kipper,

Nice! (the certificate that is) :D

Out of curiousity, what are the age differences in the kids? I ask, because my kids are now 3, 1 and 2-1/2 weeks. It looks like yours might be close in spacing as well?

Ed

17, 15, 13

We didn't think ahead.

Man with cars, college, and possibly wedding in 5-6 years, I am going to be shelling out some bucks.

But I have some great kids, they are worth it.

It did not take long to get from where you are now to where I am. Enjoy them younguns! :thumbsup:

Hello there,

Beautiful family Kipper. Congratulations. I am in a very similar situation with 16, 15, and 12.

He is right Ed. Enjoy every second. In a blink of an eye you will be in a picture like the one Kipper had.

The good thing is: every age has its own worries and also, its own magic.

;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

The good thing is: every age has its own worries and also, its own magic.
well said Luis! Mine are 17 and 14. Yours will be there soon Ed!

Beautiful family Kipper! Congrats! :claps:

Last edited by a moderator:
PE Registration $100.00

ELSES Fee $135.00

Study Material $563.42

Holiday Inn Express $101.64

State PE Seal $41.60

PE License Certificate Priceless!!!!

Thank you MasterCard :D

I'm not sure I buy these pictures. Only 5 out of 17 with glasses and not a pocket protector in the bunch! Looks like fun.

Thanks for the link, Kipper. I am picture #5. I agree, the certificate is indeed priceless.

My family is very happy that I don't have to study any more.

Guys, it is worth the studying and stressing about this test - once you do it right, I am sure you'll nail it down and beat NCEES!!

:watch: :beerchug

Back