*OFFICIAL* PE and FE Results Thread - Oct '10

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed - Civil/Structural

I have noticed that there are not many Civil/Structurals on here. I wonder why that is.

Congrats All!!!

I have noticed that there are not many Civil/Structurals on here. I wonder why that is.

Congrats All!!!
I took the Civil/structural... how did u feel about that exam? was it your first time? IF no, then how do you think it compares to the previous one?

I'm still waiting on my results !!!

Congrats All!!!
I took the Civil/structural... how did u feel about that exam? was it your first time? IF no, then how do you think it compares to the previous one?

I'm still waiting on my results !!!

This was my first time taking the exam. I thought that the entire morning portion (general portion) was pretty easy. I expected that to be much harder. I ended up finishing after about 2.5hrs. As for the afternoon, I did not think it was over difficult, however it was time consuming. Took me the entire 4 hrs to complete.

I think that the afternoon portion was fair. Not too hard, but not too easy. What did you think?

I know I am not to requirements. Don't care though becuase I PASSED, Missouri - Transportaion

Back