Offical Site of the PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, you guys can talk all of your great languages, but who can translate this:
Theb-buu Es-lah-kum. Sel-lem Nef-sek. Namu Aal-g-aa Ala Ba-ton-kum.
It means:

"Pardon me, but do you have any Grey Pupon"

Ed

maybe since we complied and turned off the board during the exam weekend, they will give us a link on there site? (yeah right) but if anything I bet it would decrease the number of phone calls /emails they would get.

people could tune in here and vent without having to disrupt the counting process...

1. NCEES is way over the top in paranoia regarding exam subversion;
I've thought this alot, but:

if one or two questions get out in perfect form each test, after 7-8 years, we've got a good 30+ questions to the exam. They will have to throw those out, and put new ones in. Probably harder new ones, and If I'm still trying to pass that damn thing, then I don't want that. LOL.

wouldnt it just be easier to shoot them :dddd:
Yeah, but then you have some a$$Whole congressmen sitting back in their fat chairs stringing you up for murder.

Got to work the war nice and easily so as not to hurt anyone's feelings, not to step on any toes, not to get out too quickly and have your buddy contractors not make the billions they were promised, etc....

The two Iraq wars kicked arse for the first 100 hours (in '91) and the first few months (this go 'round).

I hope no offense to Sapper by this. I'm just ready to have us WHIP some ass, teach those turds a lesson, set up the gov and bring our boys home- or on to Korea or Iran.

Ed

Last edited:
Hello there,

Let us keep the eyes on the ball. RG, DV...Split the states among the members here. After the first week of December I will call EES and will try to get dates for their 13 states( Virginia, New Jersey, Connecticut, Puerto Rico, Iowa, and...dang...forgot the rest but I know where to find the info)

I will tell them that we are going to post that info on this Board and will probably reduce the amount of phone calls they will receive. Will ask them to specify that in their voice message:

"For an update about results release dates please visit EngineersBoards.com"

How 'bout that...?

JR, my friend...Happy Birthday...a little late but my best wishes. I am sure you will get your birthday present during the second or third week of December.

;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

I'm in. How can I help?

Lets put together a list of items to talk about with the boards. We can have "come-backs" in our pockets for any objects they may throw at us.

Kind of like if this receiver is covered, find another open receiver or just run with the ball.

Ed

This is the only engineering board as far as I am concerned. This forum has really snowballed since its inception.

This is the only engineering board as far as I am concerned.
I have to totally agree. :bow:

It appears that the other forum has, well, crickets chirping. Unless you of course count the trolls posting inane topics. Myself included ... :eek:

EB.com rules, "the other board" drools! :"the other board":

Regards,

JR

EB.com rules, PPI drools! :ppi:
That's one of the best ones I've heard yet, pretty funny.

:true:

I've said before, I don't really see it as an us against them thing, and this board has really grown in the past 6 months, and I think it's just in the beginning stages.

I would like to see it evolve into what Luis is envisioning, and I think that we have to work with the boards just as much as what they would have to work with us.

I think everyone here is willing to do that, in order to make this a great reference point for Engineering Exam Prep.

The good thing about this site is that all of the admin/moderators believe in the integrety of the PE exam and will help protect against any purposeful or accidental subversion or whatever it is called.

I still have a hard time thinking any of them will be willing to mention EB.com for any reason since we are not an established "society".

I have a hard time thinking the boards would even mention us if we were ASCE, or NSPE. Just my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong.

I tried getting my local ASHE chapter to add it to their website, I discussed it over some cold beers with most of the leadership people of our local chapter, they said no because their perception was that as long as there were "ads" that it was considered a commercial site (which I find odd because I am sure there is some form of ad / sponsorship on ASHE's, ASCE's etc on their website) but I didnt want to push the issue.

I plan on bugging the girl from GSPE (Ga Soc of PE's) at an upcoming conference about getting it on theres.

I can get the ads removed for about 10 bucks a month, which is also the cost to move to our own servers, so thats probably what I would like to do, I just need to get around to doing it...

Most SOS web sites have a place where you can request to add a website link for references, we dont make any money (technically I am in the hole $4.99 :D ) so we shouldnt be considered a commercial site, maybe time will change.. but if anyone wants to do some requesting please do, I have already asked GA, Alabama, and Florida.....

Latest posts

Back