Offical Site of the PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
Hello there,

I posted this in other thread but I think this is a good idea and don't want this to be lost in transition. So RG, DV and company, sorry if I miss somebody, take a look to this and let me know.

This can make ENGINEERBOARDS.com the official site for the October 2006 PE results.

For October 2006 I failed to keep up with the results because I did and do not have the time for that anymore but here you go:

After the first week of December e-mail, or call, each Engineering Board in the nation. ID yourself and tell them that you want to provide info about results schedule as a service for your members in this Board. Tell them that they can refer, candidates calling to them, to this site via voice message and/or a post on their web site.

If you need my help let me know. I would make some of the phone calls for you. Actually, I did it in the past, to keep members at "the other board" informed, and the boards are usually very cooperative. They will ask you the purpose and the use you will give to the info. That is normal. Just let them know.

I am at your service, my friend.

;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

Not a bad idea Luis.

I guarantee that we are going to be the UN-official results board no matter what, we were in April.

I think that would be great if we got cooperation with the state boards as well.

I thought we are the Black Sheep of the Engineering Boards? Why would the State Boards trust us as an Offical Site of the PE results?

We are too interested in posting funny pictures and mocking the lame "other site". :true:

I think this sounds like a good idea. If you guys need any help, let me know.

Luis, Sweet Idea!

Maybe this will eventually sway the process to a more refined, exact measure of results delivery.

Afterall, customer wants and needs drive the market in most industries. Why not here as well?

Ed

I actually tried that with Georgia last year, one of the times I called I told her that I could limit the number of calls if she could give me some info and that I could post it here. She didnt seem to be real impressed, maybe some fancy stationary / mailings would help..

I did get an email adress with the domain name, might look more "official" if I use that one..

Hello there,

The idea is there. Is just a matter of will and perseverance(is this a correct word?). Honestly I think that we have been abused thru all these years having to wait 8 to 12 weeks for the resutls of a "fill a bubble" test.

I have nothing invested. I would like to make something for the future candidates. Maybe many of you only waited 8 weeks but waited three times from 12 to 13 weeks. Put yourself in my place: Everybody saying "I got my results and I passed(or failed)" Even read guys posting about seals or complaining about the delay of the wall certificates while I did not know what was going on with my results. It was a nasty feeling.

I think we can do something to make a difference. To force the Boards and NCEES to see us as people, not as number$$$$. Is a matter of respect. They enjoy themselves having us waiting and waiting without any consideration. Is time to stop that ****(excuse my French).

I am willing to put the fight my friends. RG brought a nice point. If we can sell to them, the State Boards, that this will reduce the volume of phone calls to them we will be up to something. We will force them, in a very sutile way, to make a commitment.

Sorry about my pseudo rant. My caffeine level suddenly dropped.

Anyways....

;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

Luis --

Convengo totalmente con usted pensamientos! Me incomodaron siempre que todo era tan reservado. :"the other board" mole: Por otra parte, c?mo puede cualquiera sentir un sentido de la confianza si no hay una pol?tica abierta de la puerta para repasar las acciones de NCEES.

Pienso si cada uno que fue ultrajada en el procedimiento que licenciaba invirtiera una fracci?n de cu?l usted est? dispuesto a hacer, all? procesa tendr?a que cambiar. Le agradezco por usted est?mulo y las contribuciones de continuaci?n. Sus palabras y acciones demuestran lo que realmente significa ser ingeniero. :D

Regards,

JR

Luis,Can you translate for us?

Je ne desire pas voire espaniol en ce board!

Ed
Ed --

Loosely translated I said NCEES sucks and Luis is a role-model for all engineers .. :D

On a slightly different note ...

Si vous ne voulez pas que je parle espagnol, je peux parler fran?ais aussi bien. Que diriez-vous de d'eux pommes ? :w00t:

Regards,

JR

Well, I don't speak spanish at all, and wouldn't say my french is very good. It's not even com?e com?a (sp?)

Je parle un peu le fran?ais.

But, Parlez vous Anglais ? If so, let's just do that. :)

My French is VERY rusty as you can tell.

IF I don't like you speaking Spanish, you can speak French just as well. And then what did I tell you about some apples or something????

Ed

My French is VERY rusty as you can tell.
IF I don't like you speaking Spanish, you can speak French just as well. And then what did I tell you about some apples or something????

Ed
Je suis d?sol? mais je ne comprends pas.

How do you like them apples?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know that. Where are you Sap?

Ana jhundi Amriki!

WTF got this started anyway?

Ed

Well, I don't speak spanish at all, and wouldn't say my french is very good.  It's not even com?e com?a (sp?)Je parle un peu le fran?ais.

But, Parlez vous Anglais ? If so, let's just do that.  :)
I submitted my response to Luis only because I had done that at the "the other board" forum as well. I don't really speak spanish (or french) well for that matter. I just try really hard. Oh, and I also stayed at a Holiday Inn Express ... :true:

My only points were:

1. NCEES is way over the top in paranoia regarding exam subversion; and

2. Luis = :BK:

JR

No one cares if you speak to him on here in whatever language. We are just having fun, giving ya a hard time, and using this: :engrish:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back