October 2021 75k Spam Thread?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the houses had all these tunnels under cabinets for the kitties to go through and all these little kitty doors between a bunch of room in the house. it was so cool.

One of the houses had all these tunnels under cabinets for the kitties to go through and all these little kitty doors between a bunch of room in the house. it was so cool.

That's adorable! I saw someone who once had this little cat room coming of the great room that was like a 6'x6' box with a little shed roof and 3' tall door going into it.

One person was dumb enough to put a dropped steel beam through their basement golf simulator. Needless to say we laughed when we heard of the guy breaking a brand new $300 driver on the beam.

I am going for an unofficial EB spam record. I will be attempting to complete the most spam posts in a single hour by a single user. I will begin spamming at 6:30 PM MST and end spamming at 7:30 MST (per my pc clock). I hope there is not a post limit, or this will be a failed effort. I challenge anyone to repeat this attempt, this is only a start. Wish me luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back