October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing on NCEES, but I received an “Approved Issuance” email from Indiana, so I think I passed!

Woah. I'm guessing the cut-off will be much higher than anticipated. A surprise given how difficult the structural exam was
its usually around 51 or so based on the percentage TX scores vs raw scores when factored linearly.

i think i saw a 50 on reddit
I approached the exam expecting the cutoff to be closer to 56-58 minimum. However, I've heard that some years in Texas people have been in the low 50s for structural and passed, and I thought this exam seemed tough in its arbitrariness, so I wouldn't be surprised if the cutoff was more like 52-54

Woah. I'm guessing the cut-off will be much higher than anticipated. A surprise given how difficult the structural exam was

I approached the exam expecting the cutoff to be closer to 56-58 minimum. However, I've heard that some years in Texas people have been in the low 50s for structural and passed, and I thought this exam seemed tough in its arbitrariness, so I wouldn't be surprised if the cutoff was more like 52-54
This exam was very difficult, I was hoping for a nice curve. Felt like I was at 40-45 correct after first pass before I had to start researching hard in books/guessing at the end. I hope that was enough with the included thrown out questions on top of that.

Back