October 2019 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lisa at FBPE said it started when NCEES shared the results. most of us are thinking this must be inaccurate or a CYA response. maybe.
Why can't they just day "results out tomorrow" like Illinois did earlier today lol 

That sounds like an NCEES issue. I wouldn't think it's connected to your score.
I got a response from [email protected]

"Information about your exam will be sent to the Michigan State Board of Professional Engineers for their review. NCEES will update your result status once that review has been completed. That review may take a few days to a few weeks to complete."

Why would michigan need to review my score prior to NCEES publishing my score? Is it possible I'm right on the line for passing and Michigan gets to make a decision on it? Is there an audit in some states where they review a random sampling tests before publishing scores? I am not eligible for licensing yet I took the test early to get ahead. Any Ideas?

Lisa at FBPE said it started when NCEES shared the results. most of us are thinking this must be inaccurate or a CYA response. maybe.
Likely a BS CYA response considering the last three cycles have been released a day after everyone else's. Take heart. 

Back