October 2019 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I recall correctly, the CTS site  has/had a tab that showed exams which were applied for, and subsequent results are listed there. At least it was that way in April 2018. Got the tip from this site when I was going nuts waiting! 

Best of luck :)
I dont even have an option to log in to CTS

FYI ILLINOIS ENGINEERS

I called CTS and the customer service lady said results will be posted on their website by EOB today. Their hours are 8 AM to 5 PM. So sounds like we may get something today! Just have to hold out another 2.5 HRs

FYI ILLINOIS ENGINEERS

I called CTS and the customer service lady said results will be posted on their website by EOB today. Their hours are 8 AM to 5 PM. So sounds like we may get something today! Just have to hold out another 2.5 HRs
Can't thank you enough for calling! Carrie is the best. Now to wait even more anxiously. Is it bad that I wish it weren't until tomorrow now???

FYI ILLINOIS ENGINEERS

YOU ARE AWESOME. Was she a nice lady or was she pissed?

Wow. 37 states released results already. 2 more hours for the day. Thats a lot of states for Day 1. Could be a record as well. I remember only 34 states released results on Oct 2018

She was helpful but not overly nice or pissed...I'm sure I wasn't the only call today

Can't thank you enough for calling! Carrie is the best. Now to wait even more anxiously. Is it bad that I wish it weren't until tomorrow now???
I got an email  back from there too. 

Yes, you should be able to view them online at www.continentaltesting.net at the end of the business day.

Back