October 2019 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay I was wrong about the Alaska email, just our state sent us one announcing it would be released today. The official NCEES email was at 10:59am AKT! Passed ME TFS first try!

how do you check the website?
If I recall correctly, the CTS site  has/had a tab that showed exams which were applied for, and subsequent results are listed there. At least it was that way in April 2018. Got the tip from this site when I was going nuts waiting! 

Best of luck :)

FBPE has a board meeting today, scheduled all day.  I wouldn't hedge bets on results coming out today.  You never know, but I wouldn't sit here refreshing all day.
In the past Florida has had a board meeting the day they posted results.  Florida has posted as late as 4:00pm in the past so there is still hope for today. (but not much)

Okay I was wrong about the Alaska email, just our state sent us one announcing it would be released today. The official NCEES email was at 10:59am AKT! Passed ME TFS first try!
I have a buddy in AK (I moved down to Florida from there a couple years ago), and I can't get him to look at his results.  I'm a little frustrated that AK is on the ball while Florida is special ed.  One more reason to miss Alaska, I suppose... 😉 Congrats!

Back