October 2019 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michigan here, I got the email saying my results are in but my dashboard still says results pending. My coworker already got his results, but nothing on my dashboard. does this mean I failed? I emailed ncees helpdesk and they said they would get to it in 48 business hours. I can't make it another week I'm dying here.
That sounds like an NCEES issue. I wouldn't think it's connected to your score.

Hello Florida....Post your results already!!!!! Fashionably late is not a thing anymore.

This entire map is going to be green with that one ugly pimple in the middle called Missouri 😡😡
I fell your pain.  Florida isn't looking great either since the last three test cycles have been a day late, and the FBPE has a board meeting scheduled all day today.  I have a small task I have to get done today, then I'm going home for the rest of the day.  This day is going to be non-productive and keep my blood pressure through the roof.  For the sake of my sanity, I just can't stay here much longer...  Good luck...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone direct me to the topic tread on the process of NCEES releasing results to the states? I recall there was a topic on that if I am not mistaken.

I failed.

I have taken it three times and I have done the School of PE review course, it did not help.  This time I did 100's of practice problems, one after another and still failed.  I am taking Civil-Transportation. 

Any thoughts on review courses? Are there any of you who have taken it several times and finally passed? 
I did EET for my passing round (after failing twice) and highly recommend. Big hugs.

Michigan here, I got the email saying my results are in but my dashboard still says results pending. My coworker already got his results, but nothing on my dashboard. does this mean I failed? I emailed ncees helpdesk and they said they would get to it in 48 business hours. I can't make it another week I'm dying here.
This is a nightmare scenario. I'm here for you!

Does anyone have a record for most states released on day 1? If I counted correctly, only 15 states haven't released yet, and a lot of states that are normally day 2 or 3 releases have been released today.

I failed.

I have taken it three times and I have done the School of PE review course, it did not help.  This time I did 100's of practice problems, one after another and still failed.  I am taking Civil-Transportation. 

Any thoughts on review courses? Are there any of you who have taken it several times and finally passed? 
Dont rely on the CERM as much as books related to transportation and definaltey tag / bookmark all the cited reference materials for the PM section given on the NCEES website .   Take all the reference manuals cited for sources in the PM section.  The AM portion should mostly be common knowledge.     I didn't bring the CERM.... and had some other "all-in-one" instead .... and barely used it.  Maybe for like 1 or 2 problems.

Latest posts

Back