October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exam results will be released on December 9th, 2019 between 10 am - 12 pm...

...I think... Enjoy your weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
On a side note, after next week it’ll be 60 days since I submitted my California application so the waiting period before contacting them on what’s up will be over. Can’t wait for the new applications to fill their inbox in the upcoming week

I feel like the wait for the folks whose test is transitioning to CBT is so much worse because if you fail, not only do you have to retake, you have to retake in a whole different format! It's torture!

I feel like the wait for the folks whose test is transitioning to CBT is so much worse because if you fail, not only do you have to retake, you have to retake in a whole different format! It's torture!
that`s true, i can`t imagine my 3" binder will be useless, all my notes, unit conversion book.

it is terrible

The Mechanical Reference handbook 1.1 PDF is available on the NCEES dashboard for free download.

I personally wouldn't start studying for April until I knew I failed this attempt. But to each their own.

Let's go to the magic eight ball.

Magic_8_Ball_featured.jpg

Based in past week posts, I guess results will be released by Wednesday noon - Thursday noon. 
Wednesday is the first day I think is viable but that doesn't mean that I think the chances are decent.

Back