October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You darn kids!!! Get off my lawn!!!!!!!

I took the FE in 2003 when I was a senior in college. It was on paper. My university required all seniors to take the FE to graduate, and they made the required "senior seminar" course into a FE prep course.

Last edited by a moderator:
My prediction for PE exam results release...December 9th between 10-11am PST.

Incorrect.

I've gotten my results in the afternoon
I guess I interpreted that to mean this afternoon... If that's not the correct interpretation, you're totally right. I am, indeed, expecting my results to come in the afternoon... One of these days.

I guess I interpreted that to mean this afternoon... If that's not the correct interpretation, you're totally right. I am, indeed, expecting my results to come in the afternoon... One of these days.
What odds to I get that we get it after 12 noon central time any day before christmas?

1:1

$("a:contains('Chattaneer')").css("color","green");
$("a:contains('WaitingonResults')").css("color","red");

It makes me feel better knowing I'm not being tortured alone :)  
That must be it, I was searching for a reason I subject myself to the trolling here but I have to admit it does bring a smile to my face!

That and the top notch analysis (speculation) being provided by the veteran members

At phase 4 it's missing something. --->You doubt if you shaded your answer corresponding to the correct question #. xD 

So did you guys ensure that you shaded the bubbles that corresponds to the right problem #? xD

Back