October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IL doesn't require experience to take the PE Exam. Most students take the FE and the PE right after each other. I took my FE Exam 6 years after Grad School ( Roughly 8 years after undergrad) and it felt brutal going back to those subjects.Ā 
This isn't entirely true. It depends on what state you reside in. Also what state you apply to take the test in.Ā  In Georgia you can not sit for the test until the board approves your application for license.

This isn't entirely true. It depends on what state you reside in. Also what state you apply to take the test in.Ā  In Georgia you can not sit for the test until the board approves your application for license.
I think he was talking specifically about IL.

$("a:contains('Chattaneer')").css("color","green");

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is :) Ā actually i was hoping the results would've came out this week so that if i failed the exam i'd still be overall happy!

Also is it weird that EB is the first place I've officially said my wife was pregnant?Ā Ā 
Congratulations :) Ā 

Mine is :) Ā actually i was hoping the results would've came out this week so that if i failed the exam i'd still be overall happy!

Also is it weird that EB is the first place I've officially said my wife was pregnant?Ā Ā 
I did the same just a few weeks ago. Due 7/14/20. Had an ultrasound yesterday to see the heartbeat for the first time.

Congratulations yā€™all! Thatā€™s awesome. My wife and I are expecting our firstĀ in less than 2 months!

Back