October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I almost went to La Tech!  Was going to try to walk onto the baseball team.  Ended up going to Ole Miss instead for scholarship money (not baseball.  Gave up on that) and to add a second degree in public policy.
Cant go wrong with Ole Miss. I lived right next to the baseball field, real nice guys whenever we bumped into them, also one of the consistently better teams La Tech has. 

Cant go wrong with Ole Miss. I lived right next to the baseball field, real nice guys whenever we bumped into them, also one of the consistently better teams La Tech has. 
Dad had an old friend who was a Tech grad and got me interested in it.  Went to a baseball camp there and really enjoyed it.

I'd have probably really enjoyed Reston.

Dad had an old friend who was a Tech grad and got me interested in it.  Went to a baseball camp there and really enjoyed it.

I'd have probably really enjoyed Reston.
nah Ruston sucked, never anything to do there. and you had to travel outside ruston city limits to get anything stronger than 6% alcohol.  

BTW, the control systems standard setting study has not happened yet because it is scheduled for May 2020.

BTW, the control systems standard setting study has not happened yet because it is scheduled for May 2020.
Do you have a source?  I am thinking likely correct, because I know they gave out Surveyor in Training and that is also listed on the audit list.

Back