October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newsletters are bimonthly and don't line up with exam dates and related meetings. There have been a few cases for October exams that we don't learn about the meeting until the December newsletter. 2014 stands out in my mind, I know there was at least one more.
There was a newsletter for October 2019 that had meeting dates for October-November so if they were going to do a cut score meeting it would have been in there. And if not in there it would have been in the December 2019 one. I really don't think they are doing one for the October 2019 exam if it hasn't been listed in either of those.  

Contacted [email protected], asking if Controls meeting has taken place.  Here's the (horrible) response:

Thank you for contacting NCEES with your questions and concerns. I will do my best to address them for you.

The PE Control Systems Standard Setting Study, or "Cut Score meeting" as you referred to it, has yet to take place.

Regards,

Jason
--Jason J. Gamble[email protected]

Can you ask a followup question on if they have a meeting date set and what day?

Can you ask a followup question on if they have a meeting date set and what day?
No. Go back a couple of pages. If you have any questions, please correspond directly with NCEES through your own account. We don't do this as a group. Also, it isn't prudent to nag NCEES. 

No. Go back a couple of pages. If you have any questions, please correspond directly with NCEES through your own account. We don't do this as a group. Also, it isn't prudent to nag NCEES. 
If one person is already doing it, then they should just follow up with an additional question. That way they do not get the same question a billion times.

Too late. Already sent a bunch of letters via Carrier Pigeon since I assume some of them will go off route... My apologies

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a sign....

c84gkx66.gif

That I failed
I honestly didn't know there different styles available for the stamp. Neat.

Can someone explain the relevancy of this control systems meeting and cutscore stuff? Ive been popping in and out all day and im not following on this one. 

Without double-checking, I have the total PE test takers listed on the pass-rates NCEES website as 16,062. My MDM exam was $250. Assuming the other exams are also $250, that is $4,015,500 dollars NCEES raked in.

I would like my results please.

Back