October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Chattaneer mine says "Pass" on both
Interesting. Mine says Passed for FE exam. Obviously, it says nothing on my PE exam. I would have thought the tense would change based on the website formatting, but it appears they are storing the results as plain text in a database. Then just querying that field and posting the text without formatting the text.

I don't know what all the fuss is about here, since I am first-time taker of the PE.  I just talked with NCEES people and they told me there are two solid weeks before they even release the results to the state boards. After that state boards do whatever they want with the result then manually mark pass or fail for each examinee.   So, that being said, Dec 23 is the earliest time we can expect the results? 

I don't know what all the fuss is about here, since I am first-time taker of the PE.  I just talked with NCEES people and they told me there are two solid weeks before they even release the results to the state boards. After that state boards do whatever they want with the result then manually mark pass or fail for each examinee.   So, that being said, Dec 23 is the earliest time we can expect the results? 
Yes, 8-10 weeks is the blank stare release date NCEES folks will tell you. However, the facts are that NCEES consistently releases much sooner than 8 weeks.

those who have received the dreaded email before... what time did you get it? mine last spring was 10:33 am CST

Last edited by a moderator:
Back