October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was laid off a few weeks before the exam, so this wait has been particularly brutal. A lot of time to drive yourself crazy, but it's definitely kicking into overdrive today. 

Had my first nightmare the other day that I turned in my Scantron blank since I circled the problems in the book. 

I was laid off a few weeks before the exam, so this wait has been particularly brutal. A lot of time to drive yourself crazy, but it's definitely kicking into overdrive today. 

Had my first nightmare the other day that I turned in my Scantron blank since I circled the problems in the book. 
Best of luck to you, colleague.

Ouch. That's rough. You got this!

I had the same nightmare when I took it on April 2019. Keep calm, I passed it. So do you. Wishing the best for all of you!

I went from phase 1 mixed with phase 3 to full blown phase 4 today with all this news (or lack thereof) about the controls cut score meeting. 

I went from phase 1 mixed with phase 3 to full blown phase 4 today with all this news (or lack thereof) about the controls cut score meeting. 
There isn't one based on the December newsletter. Maybe the PE results will come out this week? I don't know anymore...

This was my 4th attempt at the PE Power. This afternoon session felt the worst out of all the other times I took it. There was a lot of problems I hadn't seen before.. In any event, as usual, I did whatever I could. I just pray that luck is on my side this time... 😕 . anybody else feel this way for Power PE? 
I actually felt like the afternoon was a bit easier, but in general, the test felt unfair. It felt like 60% of what I studied (with the guide they give you!) was not in there.

There isn't one based on the December newsletter. Maybe the PE results will come out this week? I don't know anymore...
There still was/will be one, but no info was listed. It either already happened or will happen soon, but we don't know when. I was of the mind that the likely date was Dec. 11-13, but now I think it could be any day between Dec. 4-13.

Back