October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@aspiringWRE_PE You do understand why @RBHeadge PE is asking for anyone from Alabama right?  Alabama has been first to release results historically.  Soooooooo....no pressure but 7500 other engineers are looking to you to be on top of your game.   
fify ;)

About 7500 took the exam in October. About 700 are on here at any given time during the release period.

I have another person from Maryland acting as a trusted agent too. Maryalnd has been an immediate releaser lately too. I'm a nukee, I'm all about redundant safety systems.

oh I know :)  not a first time test taker unfortunately. and believe me I have got this page on refresh and my email in the other tab and checking very frequently. 

What's gonna suck is if I have to do this all week and into the next week.
Thanks!

Sadly, this session has the potential to go on a while.

Is there any particular reason?  Or do they all have that potential?
Go back a few pages, but it has to do with the Control Systems Cut Score meeting. It was a new test, so there has to be a meeting. One was not listed on the Oct/Nov schedule of events in the Oct newsletter. One was not found on the schedule of events for Dec/Jan in the Dec newsletter (released on Monday). An article in the December newsletter said that a meeting is needed and used future tense when refering to it.

So best case: it happened the weekend of Nov 22 and the release is imminent.

Worst case: the meeting hasn't been scheduled and will likely happen mid-late December, with results following ~1-3 business days later.

My gut is telling me a release sometime next week. But I have nothing to back that up.

I'll add that every other session with a known causal impediment to release had a referenceable date. Not so this time.

Sessions without causal impediment basically follow a pattern based on days-since-exam.

We are in the former.

I'll add that every other session with a known causal impediment to release had a referenceable date. Not so this time.

Sessions without causal impediment basically follow a pattern based on days-since-exam.

We are in the former.
but surely they could have planned on the impending holiday and worked around it to allow a reasonable release date? meh.

This still beats having to take a CBT Pe exam. Cant wait until they change it all and everyone really goes into freakout mode....

Back