October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys.  Kill me now.  I just found out one of my older coworkers cc's themselves on emails they send.  When I was sending and email they asked me why I don't, and got confused when I said I can just find the email I sent in my send box...I am worried.

SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate SPAM FOR @MadamPirate

Guys.  Kill me now.  I just found out one of my older coworkers cc's themselves on emails they send.  When I was sending and email they asked me why I don't, and got confused when I said I can just find the email I sent in my send box...I am worried.
"Common sense isn't common." - some person once

Hahaha one of my older coworkers does this too!

Meh. Sounds like they're not hip on technology.

I have a coworker that does that too!  AND he prints them all off and puts them in a binder!!!! It's infuriating....

I know some people add themselves to their contacts, so that if they get hacked and someone sends emails to "all contacts," they'll get the email too. But not cc'ing just because.

I have a coworker that does that too!  AND he prints them all off and puts them in a binder!!!! It's infuriating....
I don't think it's that bad...but they have a huge office that is just...filled to the brim with stuff.  I don't bring a lot of stuff into work, except maybe some knickknacks, so that is blowing my mind.

Also, @Chattaneer, aren't you supposed to have a different name now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back