October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an old manager in HR at my first job. He "didn't do" email. His admin would print all his email twice a day and give them to him. He would read the printed email and hand-write replies. His admin would them type them up and reply to the email. My mind was blown.
Like a boss.

There was an old manager in HR at my first job. He "didn't do" email. His admin would print all his email twice a day and give them to him. He would read the printed email and hand-write replies. His admin would them type them up and reply to the email. My mind was blown.
Sounds like something Ron Swanson would do.

I...kind of like that.

I...kind of like that.
I mean. It did have the effect of people would just not email him if they could avoid it. So I dunno, maybe he was onto something.

SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate SPAM for @MadamPirate

I think you're the only person that could top mine 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back