October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I copied this and my responses over to the suck thread. It's more appropriate over there.
Yes because scrolling through multiple "spam" posts is WAY more exciting.  🙄

And I REALLY want to spend time in the suck thread.  🙄

But you make a good point.  This IS the spam thread.  

I think I'll go back to harassing the people who voted for me.  😝

This is the area for forgetting about the results! The suck is the area for people that want to torture themselves! lol

True that. 

I am just chugging along at work. I'm waiting for someone to do their job (AHEM, Architect) so I can finish my work.

*writes in death for next round*

I've transformed the suck thread into a pet picture posting thread.  Because it got too negative for me, and I hate negativity.

Sounds familiar.  Like, please just CHOOSE a light fixture.  Stop asking me to keep submitting different fixtures until you see one you like.  YOU pick it.
Luckily for me, *I* get to pick the fixtures on this project. HEHEHEHEHE. The architects have some say in the matter, but it's my sheets that call out fixtures.

Luckily for me, *I* get to pick the fixtures on this project. HEHEHEHEHE. The architects have some say in the matter, but it's my sheets that call out fixtures.
That's good!  But I used to have a boss who made me accept "approved equals", which sucked when I had to sort though 100 pages of submittals to compare with the as-specified fixtures to see if all the "equals" were really equals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back