October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen @ashmur90, aka Arya Stark? I figured she'd be back this administration.
i sent her a message a few weeks back checking in. she failed last cycle and it hit her hard. i don't believe she signed up for oct 2019 because of life stuff she already had planned. she hasn't signed in since july. i shared resources with her and had her on my mind while i was studying 

I have to go find the bag balm lotion tonight - it came the most recommended from my friends to help heal my cracked hands. i've been washing them a lot because of the dog 
Yeah bag balm is really good. 

Also this is really good. It's intended for softening calluses and healing tears from a lot of working out. But in general it's good moisturizer (the jar) and salve (the push up stick). very thick (if you're into that sort of thing). Also comes with a pumice stone. [SIZE=11pt]https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QIVGFX6/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_xms6DbMN3MA0H [/SIZE]

View attachment 14709

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor guy has been a member since 2006, but is still a Jr Member.

Poor guy has been a member since 2006, but is still a Jr Member.
So not all of his posts show up in his activity feed...

He posted in the power thread after this exam since folks were very close to breaking the NDA but it doesn't show up 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back