October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanksgiving - done

family pictures - done

booked all holiday family fun entertainment through the month - done

I had to search for Frozen 2 tickets as if they were Beyoncé tickets. First available date is two weeks from now. That's crazy.

watching IRONMAN KONA...

just wow. I completed one sprint tri and I had my fill. I'm not detail oriented enough to organize my transitions and to keep up with all of the gear.

I can pull up to a race 15 minutes prior to the start, park my car, walk to the start and actually just start running... i'm not even freaking out when people are already moving across the start line. meh...I always get it done.

My pacing was so good that I could guess the time that I could make it back home after a race. lol

When I did a triathlon, I had to be there like 2 hours before the start. I hated it. it was dark outside. I was tired and I couldn't focus on what I had to do.

But I'll never say never. Maybe one day... when I've achieved all the things beyond what I've already done, maybe I'll get bored and sign up for a half ironman

meanwhile, i'm trying to get up to 2 marathons a year - spring and fall. 

no where near it now. the most that my life allows me to train for includes a 10-miler and maybe a half by fall.. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back