October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so my wife is telling me that I'm wrong. So I guess im wrong.

But in my defense, I was the date of a bridesmaid in a wedding, and her dress was this shade of eggplant that didn't match anything. The other +1s didn't bother trying to find a matching tie. I went with a pastel pink. The groom and groomsmen had the eggplant colored ties and cumberbomes, but they didn't work well against the black tuxes.
Didnt know the +1 was supposed to match someone if they were in the wedding party. I def did not coordinate with Boyfriend when he was best man this summer. I also dont wear matching socks so what do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Didnt know the +1 was supposed to match someone if they were in the wedding party. I def did not coordinate with Boyfriend when he was best man this summer. I also dont wear matching socks so what do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️
I also didn’t know this was a thing. I think only one of our bridesmaids had a date, and I don’t remember if he matched her dress. Of course, I was the groom, so what do I know/care...

Also funny story...we couldn’t find our “communion wine” (grape juice), so we had to settle for diet peach Snapple. No one noticed the difference but that’s something that will make me laugh every time I think about it.

I also didn’t know this was a thing. I think only one of our bridesmaids had a date, and I don’t remember if he matched her dress. 

Didnt know the +1 was supposed to match someone if they were in the wedding party. 
I've always been told this is a thing. Or maybe my exes were lying to me about this.

I didn’t know this either...and I had the whole big wedding party, formal church wedding when I got married.

She falls asleep HARD and poking, prodding, petting doesn't wake her. I had to lift her up last night to get her up to go out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back