October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this punishment.  You didn't eat meat last night so you must eat meat twice today.  EAT THAT PROTEIN AND WEEP.
he's likely not going to eat roast for lunch. pretty sure he'll grab BK after going to the vet.

he's so funny about food now. when we first started dating, he'd eat the same thing for days but now, he won't eat the roast on repeat! 

LOL OMG Husband keeps wanting to go to Bob Evans.  

We're going to Hedge Row!
YES.  I looked at it and I'm still confused on what exactly it is (is it kinda like a cracker barrel?  Or a boston market?  Or fast food?), but I'm really excited to try!  My friend has never been before either, so it'll be an experience!  And Hedge Row!!!  Oh la la!  Every time I walk by there I go, "This looks ultra nice" and then I end up going to The Eagle or The Tap because I just want a drink and junky food!

@LyceeFruit You've obviously expanded his palette too far.  He now wants choices and different textures.  Madness.  He's a monster!!!  As for choosing BK over roast...I judge him severely.  

YES.  I looked at it and I'm still confused on what exactly it is (is it kinda like a cracker barrel?  Or a boston market?  Or fast food?), but I'm really excited to try!  My friend has never been before either, so it'll be an experience!  And Hedge Row!!!  Oh la la!  Every time I walk by there I go, "This looks ultra nice" and then I end up going to The Eagle or The Tap because I just want a drink and junky food!

@LyceeFruit You've obviously expanded his palette too far.  He now wants choices and different textures.  Madness.  He's a monster!!!  As for choosing BK over roast...I judge him severely.  
We took our Texas friend to the Eagle for lunch on Friday, it was yummy! Hedge Row is pricey but it's worth it.  I don't mind paying $$$ every so often for a splurge meal if it's really good.

I have a feeling Bob Evans is like Luby's.  

Same to you @leggo PE! Be careful commuting on the streets! I took the bus/walked today.
I'm on a bus right now. I'm being lazy in anticipation of eating all the food this weekend!

No, not really. I just don't have a good setup to bike on wet roads (I don't even have a back fender) and also, I need to bring my PPE home today for a site visit first thing Monday morning. I don't think I'd be able to get it home that easily on my bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back