October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, pushing phase 5.

You're right on schedule.
I haven't been presenting with any of the other symptoms of Phase 4. I think I'm going light on the even-numbered phases and heavy on the odd-numbered ones. 

The weirdest part is that I still feel like I passed the exam, but that no one will ever tell me. The cognitive dissonance is bizarre, but all my brain can really do is shrug it off... for now.

I do wonder if you’ll know right away pass or fail. But....that whole deal of if questions are thrown out comes up. Curves. All that jazz.
You get your score the Wednesday of the week after you take the exam.

Questions are almost never tossed out. Full stop. QA and cut score weighting works differently for CBT than P&P; different medium allows for different procedures.

I haven't been presenting with any of the other symptoms of Phase 4. I think I'm going light on the even-numbered phases and heavy on the odd-numbered ones. 

The weirdest part is that I still feel like I passed the exam, but that no one will ever tell me. The cognitive dissonance is bizarre, but all my brain can really do is shrug it off... for now.
Meh, it reads like phase 4. Maybe you're in 3.75, maybe you're jumping right to 4.95.

This suck screws with you're ability to think logically.

You get your score the Wednesday of the week after you take the exam.

Questions are almost never tossed out. Full stop. QA and cut score weighting works differently for CBT than P&P; different medium allows for different procedures.
When I took the CBT FE, we were only scored on 100 of the 110 questions. 10 were "test" questions, but we didn't know which ones they were.

Exactly, different medium allows different things.

I have not read explicitly that the PE works that way, but the cbt exam specs have wierd numbering, so maybe you're onto something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back