October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnocchi and SPAM: the dinner of champions.

Oh, surprise TOP!  :bananalama: :th_rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like most gnocchi and short rib recipes are not creamy, but red wine-y, which makes more sense with the short ribs, I suppose.

Wait, how can you rollover HSA (Health Savings Account) funds into any other investment account? I thought they had to be for health related stuff?
You can roll over HSA funds into another HSA. I changed jobs and they utilize different HSA banks. I only invest like $2k of this account, since it’s more of a medical expenses account, but I’d rather transfer it over into my new account so it’s all together/I don’t need to carry around two HSA debit cards. 

I meant to ask, have you left the house since the temps dropped???
I haven't driven anywhere since it snowed; I do want to slowly start learning, but Husband doesn't get home until after dark and I don't want my first time driving in snow/ice to be at night. Buuuut I have gone for walks around the neighborhood just so I don't go insane from being housebound, and it's been fun. The windchill was 1 degree this morning, it was cooooold :)

I haven't driven anywhere since it snowed; I do want to slowly start learning, but Husband doesn't get home until after dark and I don't want my first time driving in snow/ice to be at night. Buuuut I have gone for walks around the neighborhood just so I don't go insane from being housebound, and it's been fun. The windchill was 1 degree this morning, it was cooooold :)
Meant to add, pup is still in crate rest until Saturday, hence why I'm still home :p 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back