October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  I'm rolling over HSA funds into that new account and I figured I might as well rollover my 401k funds as well, if I'm doing all this paperwork.
Wait, how can you rollover HSA (Health Savings Account) funds into any other investment account? I thought they had to be for health related stuff?

Wait, how can you rollover HSA (Health Savings Account) funds into any other investment account? I thought they had to be for health related stuff?
I think once you get to a certain amount you can invest. If you want to pull it out tho it has to be for a health expense. 

I think once you get to a certain amount you can invest. If you want to pull it out tho it has to be for a health expense. 
Oh, gotcha.

So the like $800 I have in mine from so many years ago that it was in a dormant stage according to the call I got earlier today (that wasn't spam, holy cow!!), that I'm now having to track down how to change my name and my address on it when I am no longer nowhere near a local branch, probably can't be rolled over anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back