October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "what do I do now?" state hit hard. Sunday after the exam I was sitting at the kitchen table talking to my wife and saying I have no idea what to do with all my spare time and maybe I should go back for a masters degree.
I kinda of felt of the same. I thought about going for a masters but it doesn't benefit me at my employer. And I really don't like online classes and that'd be my only option. I am looking forward to being able to see my desk here soon and do a self-study. Moving sucks 

There are so many beautiful quotes and memes from that movie.

There's nothing stopping you from doing that. But just remember that the L funds are just a mixture of the other funds already. For instance, right now L50 is 40% C, 29% I, 13% S, 11% G, 8% F. So you're proposed mix is really just making your account 85% C, 7.5% I, and the rest are the more conservative funds.

Again, there's nothing wrong with that.
tru dat.  But I guess I can be a little more aggressive than usual since I have so many years of working ahead of me.

sorry didn't pick up on at first.

I meant it was @Will.I.Am's acronym, not yours
The acronym PWP is sometimes used for "Pore Water Pressure" (or Permanent Wilting Pressure in some circles) in geotechnical engineering, and switching the W and E in the acronym immediately drew me to that. I thought it was a really elaborate joke and my brain caved in.

Turns out it was just a typo. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back