October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should just waltz into NCEES HQ and start quoting honey bunny from pulp fiction.
The receptionist's reaction will be

NastyUntriedInchworm-small.gif

Then you'll be told to take a number and wait "over there"

images

If you look closely, the F5 key is missing.
lol, the keyboard kinds me of my laptop keyboard sophomore year of college.

I spilled half of a nalgene on my keyboard. And the 4, 6, Q, and A didn't work. Thankfully I had a fingerprint scanner on it that worked before my BIOS password had an A in it. But yeah, an "A" was always on my clipboard and I had the on screen keyboard up

@LyceeFruit So you've never seen pulp fiction?
Saw maybe 5 minutes of it in college. The swearing was absolutely excessive for me so I walked out (free showing at school). I went to military school and swear a bunch myself but that was obnoxious.

edit: tawps  :eek:ldtimer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw maybe 5 minutes of it in college. The swearing was absolutely excessive for me so I walked out (free showing at school). I went to military school and swear a bunch myself but that was obnoxious.
So letterkenny wouldn't be your cup of tea, either. Funny cause I don't swear in real life.

A lot of people are in the same position, but it doesn't mean that they don't start losing their minds after week 6 or 7
The "what do I do now?" state hit hard. Sunday after the exam I was sitting at the kitchen table talking to my wife and saying I have no idea what to do with all my spare time and maybe I should go back for a masters degree.

I had a lot of fun studying for the exam. Idk. Learning in general is a joy for me, and especially power. I really missed having to work problems out by hand after graduating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back