October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have live TV, Netflix, and Amazon prime. Probably not getting Disney+, because I don't need more streaming stuff, but the star wars show looks pretty cool!

I have live TV, Netflix, and Amazon prime. Probably not getting Disney+, because I don't need more streaming stuff, but the star wars show looks pretty cool!
We've got Netflix, Amazon, and HBO. I don't think I could convince him to add Disney+ to that 

he appears to be very grumpy about commercials. he claims that even with the paid version there are some? 
As a youth who had commercials all the time, I like them because they break up the shows (again, for the bathroom and snack/drink grabbing).  Yeah, Hulu basic has ads, but it's $5.99/mo.  No sure about Hulu premium?  I think they have only one commercial at the beginning?  Not sure if I'd do Hulu premium, since it seems to be almost another cable subscription ($40+/mo).

I was half joking before. But I've seriously considered cancelling all TV services except Disney+ and getting an antenna for local networks. I think that's all my family would need. 

My wife loves (almost) all things Disney. My son loves Star Wars and Marvel. I don't really watch much TV. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was half joking before. But I've seriously considered cancelling all TV services except Disney+ and getting an antenna for local networks. I think that's all my family would need. 

My wife loves (almost) all things Disney. My son loves Star Wars and Marvel. I don't really watch much TV. 
I say go for it.  TBH, the only reason I have Netflix is because my brother likes to watch it and I spoil him.  A majority of the stuff I watch is on Youtube or the free Roku channel.  I tend to use my tv for background noise while I read since I don't have a radio.

I say go for it.  TBH, the only reason I have Netflix is because my brother likes to watch it and I spoil him.  A majority of the stuff I watch is on Youtube or the free Roku channel.  I tend to use my tv for background noise while I read since I don't have a radio.
you can stream radio stations for free thru your phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back