October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
meatballs!

I did meatballs simmered in tomato sauce (plain canned tomato sauce mixed with season petite diced - I added garlic. And then pulled out the meatballs, immersion blendered it. And served with spaghetti squash. 
Oooooo, that's a good idea!  I've never made meatballs before, but I figured I might as well try!  The only kind I've ever seen made by hand were the ones my mom made , which were monsters! I was also thinking chili mac and cheese (since that is something I've never had/eaten before, and people seem to rave about it so much I want to try). 

Oooooo, that's a good idea!  I've never made meatballs before, but I figured I might as well try!  The only kind I've ever seen made by hand were the ones my mom made , which were monsters! I was also thinking chili mac and cheese (since that is something I've never had/eaten before, and people seem to rave about it so much I want to try). 
I made decent sized meatballs - like a bit bigger than golf balls. I'd make them a bit bigger tho next time since I accidentally overcooked them a smidge 

I made decent sized meatballs - like a bit bigger than golf balls. I'd make them a bit bigger tho next time since I accidentally overcooked them a smidge 
My mom's meatballs are like the size of your fist.  Amazing tasting, but you def only eat one versus the many of a smaller sized meatball.  I might attempt meatballs once the beef thaws out.  OR I'LL JUST END UP MAKING BEEFY QUESADILLAS AND/OR HUEVOS RANCHEROS WITH EGGS.

so my pen was blue? am I color blind? Also, I'm one of the two-bookers; does that mean autofail?

yeah, there aren't any gender neutral emoticons.
I believe this happened last time I was headed towards a ban.  Saved by a technicality!!!

@vhab49_PE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY?  How exciting to get spam for your birthday!  Are you doing anything fun, or are you just going to relax and have taco salad for dinner (my birthday dinner of choice)?

I am now the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Maybe this is the year I should take the SE.
sorry to break it to you, but you can't take the SE this year. 

EDIT: TOP! :bananalama:  

Last edited by a moderator:
unless you mean this year like non calendar, then it is allowed. it is not fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back