October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still fried from the exam, and unlike @tj_PE, I only walked away with two pencils...

My pencil theft game is weak. Sorry, friends.
If it makes you feel better, I walked away with no pencils.

Granted I didn't take the exam, but that's quitter talk.

I'm still fried from the exam, and unlike @tj_PE, I only walked away with two pencils...

My pencil theft game is weak. Sorry, friends.
hopefully you don't have the opportunity to take more ever again!!!

me, i'm guaranteed at LEAST one more set of pencils, as I've only sat for gravity.

I believe this happened last time I was headed towards a ban.  Saved by a technicality!!!

@vhab49_PE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY?  How exciting to get spam for your birthday!  Are you doing anything fun, or are you just going to relax and have taco salad for dinner (my birthday dinner of choice)?
It was yesterday... I wore sweats most of the day, then put on my stretchy pants to go out for Endless shrimp.  :) most importantly I did not do any work, and I got to do some spamming.

It was yesterday... I wore sweats most of the day, then put on my stretchy pants to go out for Endless shrimp.  :) most importantly I did not do any work, and I got to do some spamming.
Stretchy pants + Endless shrimp sound like the best end to an exam weekend you could hope for.  For me, right after I finished the exam, I drove an hour home, ate a huge fish + fries platter, and had numerous cider-based drinks.  I then somehow made it home and slept a lot.  It was wonderful.

If it makes you feel better, I walked away with no pencils.

Granted I didn't take the exam, but that's quitter talk.
Next session @JayKay PE is gonna bust into the LI exam site like Skurge, armed to the teeth, and scream "gimme yo pencils now!"

latest

Stretchy pants + Endless shrimp sound like the best end to an exam weekend you could hope for.  For me, right after I finished the exam, I drove an hour home, ate a huge fish + fries platter, and had numerous cider-based drinks.  I then somehow made it home and slept a lot.  It was wonderful.
I could go for endless Dungeness, if that was even possible.

@JayKay PE I didn't know I could sleep so much. I slept that night, and then woke up, ate breakfast on Saturday morning, then went BACK to sleep. It was weird. I haven't felt like that since I was a teenager. Exhausted.

I could go for endless Dungeness, if that was even possible.
I mean, it's possible, just very very expensive.

@civilrobot I've found myself slowly recovering from burn-out in private sector by (changing jobs) but also sleeping a tooooooon on the weekends.  You just burned a shit ton of brain calories this weekend!  It needs sleep and salty foods to get back into fighting shape!  2 large fries and a soft-serve cone, stat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back