October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 14157

I try to be a Jim but i’m Pretty sure it comes out as Gabe

Somehow though I find a way to come out on TOP!  :bananalama:
Sorry, I meant Gabe not Danny in the OP.

I'm the "Dwight" at my current job insofar as I'm the only engineer in my office and that makes me weird to begin with. Being of Pennsylvania-Dutch descent only adds to the parallels.

I was the Jim in my lab back in grad school. My practical joker days abruptly ended after grad school.

Seriously, like why do people do that shit at work?! The ONLY reason I can see it, is if a nail chips (or similar) and it needs to be done to prevent further damage or annoyance to that one finger.
It's always multiple fingernails 

PinkBraveCobra-size_restricted.gif

It's always multiple fingernails 
Ewwwwww.  Like, I file my nails at work sometimes...but that's because my nails are so weak they snap in the cold/start doing the weird peely thing and get caught on everything and are sharp.

Clipping my nails?  Hell no.  You got nail shrapnel everywhere and you can nver make sure you picked up all the clippings.

I seriously walked back to my desk after harassing a coworker about his football team (that mine beat, oh yeah!) and saw the NCEES email on my screen. My heart jumped into my throat and then I remembered how to read. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back