October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure my office doesn't offer the work from home option. We don't have laptops (well, the office has, like, one total). And I doubt it runs the CAD programs we'd need.

Now that I think about it, I think I have heard mention of a very slow VPN network, but I've never seen it in action.

and yes you def won't really work if you work from home but you'll have a great day and that's worth it 

Yeah, I think I'm going to try costco tonight to see if they have it (mostly because I know they have almonds/slivered almonds, which is half my list).  If I don't see hazelnuts, I might need to check out a WF *shudders* but I know they'll probably also have almond paste.  Extremely expensive, but I know they'll prob have it.

They're the closest thing I can find... And they're damned expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds about right.  You need to get a NY-friend.  I still send my family down in Arkansas "car packages" of bagels every couple of months or when I travel down.  I feel like I've inflected hell on people by having delicious, baked/boiled that day, bagels inside an airplane.  And I wasn't sharing.

It's 3:09 here
Oh god, this means my time is lagging and dragging even slower than usual.  I'll prob have the time snap back while I'm grocery shopping, a strange time-hole where you think you've only been there for 15-minutes...then you go outside and it's 2-hours later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back