October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
capture.png
I’m getting tired of this waiting game. Just let me know if I passed or not. How hard is that, Illinois?

Edit: Pic is me, portrayed by someone who isn’t me

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m getting tired of this waiting game. Just let me know if I passed or not. How hard is that, Illinois?

Edit: Pic is me, portrayed by someone who isn’t me
image.jpeg

*edit* Pic is @In/PE/Out, portrayed by someone who isn't them

That sounds like me.  I was kinda productive on Monday...and then it went down hill.  And now, all of a sudden, I passed.  Things that weren't working in my life (apartment boiler, car accident, some bills, gift cards) are suddenly being fixed, and now I'm getting some cool design work/getting put on different projects, and I'm just like: Wow.

That sounds like me.  I was kinda productive on Monday...and then it went down hill.  And now, all of a sudden, I passed.  Things that weren't working in my life (apartment boiler, car accident, some bills, gift cards) are suddenly being fixed, and now I'm getting some cool design work/getting put on different projects, and I'm just like: Wow.
Happy it's all coming together @JayKay0914!

Yeah, I’m working overtime this weekend on a special project, so it’ll be hard to find a time to celebrate, but I’ll find time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back