October 2017 15K, or get Matt267 PE banned, SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post #

ARI06040.JPG

I said I was frying all the things.  It must have gotten lost in the spam.  [emoji4]  Next time. Might need a few months for my arteries to clear up.
Likely excuse

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What did you all have?
Turkey, mushrooms, tater tots, mozzarella sticks, cheese curds, mini corn dogs, chicken nuggets, jalapeno cheesy potato bites, pickles, corn nuggets, and Twinkies.  There may have been more we didn't put in, but we ran out of space.  I feel gross and fantastic all at the same time today.

Ok so I had to drop my dog off for an early vet appointment and made it into work pretty early.  It is 8:04 here in the office.  At least in my section of the building, I think there might be two other people here.  I feel ~so accomplished~

Fun facts about this day in history. 6 years ago I got a criminal citation for speeding in north Carolina. 1 year ago today I got the green pass. And drank SO MUCH WHISKEY and it was fantastic 
I've been pulled over for speeding 5 times and received a ticket twice.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've been pulled over for speeding 5 times and received a ticket twice.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It wasn't even a ticket. Mandatory court appearance and all that. NC is stupid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back