October 2017 15K, or get Matt267 PE banned, SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha.  Yeah we had a (former) employee who started abusing privileges right when she got hired.  Would work at home a LOT and leave by 3 pm.  
Not an engineering company, but my fiancé had a coworker who would always call out sick for his kids or for having to deal with his divorce. I'm not saying those times weren't true, except for the one time when he called out on a Friday for having to deal with his divorce, and then posted on IG that morning from a plane to Hawaii.

Not an engineering company, but my fiancé had a coworker who would always call out sick for his kids or for having to deal with his divorce. I'm not saying those times weren't true, except for the one time when he called out on a Friday for having to deal with his divorce, and then posted on IG that morning from a plane to Hawaii.
Did anyone try to catch him in his lie?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OMG!!!!! LOL if you're going to lie about calling in sick, at least not post pictures of your vacation to social media.  Did that person get fired?

Absolutely. He also wasn't even good at his job to begin with, and that was the straw the broke the camel's back.
I love those moments. I am currently dealing with a co-worker like that. He always has something coming up that he needs to deal with during company time, his "kidney stones" that seem to flare up every few months, and he wastes at least an hour a day talking about nonsense or complaining. Yet he claims that he is under paid for his hard work. People like this live in their own little world.

I love those moments. I am currently dealing with a co-worker like that. He always has something coming up that he needs to deal with during company time, his "kidney stones" that seem to flare up every few months, and he wastes at least an hour a day talking about nonsense or complaining. Yet he claims that he is under paid for his hard work. People like this live in their own little world.
It's so true! It's like, what do they really think is going on?

It's so true! It's like, what do they really think is going on?

That's crazy.  If I end up talking with a coworker for an extended amount of time, I get really paranoid and make sure I don't charge it to whatever project I'm working on. 

That's crazy.  If I end up talking with a coworker for an extended amount of time, I get really paranoid and make sure I don't charge it to whatever project I'm working on. 
I might have charged the aftermath of Taco Tuesday to 1 or 2 project in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back