October 2017 15K, or get Matt267 PE banned, SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wounder if Rowdy Roddy Piper and Johnny Bagpipes ever got to hang out? I use to love to watch a little WWF before terrorizing the town on my BMX elevendy years ago!

I wounder if Rowdy Roddy Piper and Johnny Bagpipes ever got to hang out? I use to love to watch a little WWF before terrorizing the town on my BMX elevendy years ago!
entrance.gif

See..... who does love a little WWF. Never could figure why mom would roll her eyes every time she walked by and it was on? She might have gotten a little to much Rick Flair?" I don't think she was exposed to much of the Under Taker though? Maybe that's what he needed?

See..... who does love a little WWF. Never could figure why mom would roll her eyes every time she walked by and it was on? She might have gotten a little to much Rick Flair?" I don't think she was exposed to much of the Under Taker though? Maybe that's what he needed?
Indeed. Was it fake? Some of it yes. But it was great entertainment pre-internet/social networking.

And I'm probably dating myself, but we (high school group) used to get together at someone's house for the "pay-per-view" match-ups (i.e. Wreslemania, etc.). LOL

tenor.gif

BTW @Gixxer. do you in fact have a gixxer? Or just a clever user name?

2006 600 here. Custom Shogun crash slider kit, Puig windshield, Corbin seat, and fender eliminator. :thumbs:

2006 600 here. Custom Shogun crash slider kit, Puig windshield, Corbin seat, and fender eliminator. :thumbs:
Nice! I have a 2005 1000. I love it! I've had it since 2007. second owner. Pretty much stock. There is nothing like 14000 rpm's in first gear! 45k miles. 

Nice! I have a 2005 1000. I love it! I've had it since 2007. second owner. Pretty much stock. There is nothing like 14000 rpm's in first gear! 45k miles. 
f5cbea7463ff8ba9a4723c3ad99e3561.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I think i posted too many Memes yesterday. I cant upload pictures anymore. haha!
Go to your account settings and manage attachments. Just delete a few that are archived there. Should free up some space.

Hi. About to start day 2 of videogamimg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hi. About to start day 2 of videogamimg

More Destiny? It was free this weekend on Steam. But I didn't get around to trying it. Might buy it later this week if it goes on sale.

More Destiny? It was free this weekend on Steam. But I didn't get around to trying it. Might buy it later this week if it goes on sale.
Yea except it only allows max 3 players to play together so we've been playing fortnite which is so boring but I would be not playing anything, and just skyping with them if nothing else. So meh.

It's Monday!

Time to start adulting  :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back